Attorney Clarke lives in the Seacoast area of Massachusetts with his wife and three sons, one of which is his beloved golden retriever.
When he isn't busy helping clients, he really enjoys spending time with his family at the beach or at one of their many sporting events. He used to coach his boys in hockey and lacrosse until it was pretty evident that they were getting much better than him. Now that he doesn't have any coaching responsibilities, he is spending much more of his free time exercising with his boys, reading for enjoyment and following politics.
• B.S. - Fordham University
• C.P.A. - State of New York
• Masters in Taxation - Bentley University
• Law Degree - Massachusetts School of Law
• Admitted to Practice as an Attorney in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
• Admitted to Practice as an Attorney in the State of New Hampshire
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Federal Bar Association
• Massachusetts Bar Association
• New Hampshire Bar Association
• National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your tax or debt issues, please call (978) 961-0407 in MA or (603) 233-4843 in NH to schedule a free phone consultation or to make an appointment.
Contact my office today to discuss your situation with a MA & NH tax attorney.
Proudly assisting clients in Portsmouth, Manchester, Nashua and Concord New Hampshire and all clients throughout Rockingham. Hillsborough and Merrimack Counties; as well as in Andover, Boston, Lawrence and Newburyport Massachusetts and throughout Essex, Middlesex and Suffolk Counties.
Tax Center :
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON
TAX & BANKRUPTCY
What my client's are saying about me?
Attorney Clarke's Blog:
SIGN UP FOR CLIO FOR FREE, AND BEGIN SAFELY UPLOADING AND DOWNLOADING DOCUMENTS TO AND FROM MY OFFICE. IT ALSO STORES ALL OF YOUR CASE FILE DOCUMENTS FOREVER WHICH MEANS YOUR PAPERS ARE ONLY A FEW KEYSTROKES AWAY.
Proud Member of:
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys